Job Type: Part Time
The Copywriter will be responsible for developing quality content for the website and blog, as well as other marketing materials. This includes writing content for product pages, blog posts, newsletters, and email campaigns.
- Write copy for all marketing and sales materials
- Conduct research to ensure accurate and compelling copy
- Maintain a professional tone and voice that represents the company and brand personality
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure that content is accurate and appropriate for specific audiences
- Work closely with graphic designers to ensure consistency in style across all marketing materials
- Write copy for social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Copywriter or Marketing Communications Manager
- Degree in Marketing Communications or equivalent experience – Excellent writing skills with an eye for detail – Desire to create engaging content that will resonate with customers